Product description for Compact Emergency Crash Cart
Cardiac board neither under the worktop nor in front!
No lateral extendable working surface
Assembled structure with extruded anodized aluminium angular and lateral and back walls in moulded plastic, colour orange.
Frontal place for drawers, 9 modules space.
Drawers 417x470 mm in injection moulded ABS plastic, high robust construction; frontal full-width handle complete with wide label holder and coloured ID tag (available in 9 colours: red, green, yellow, blue, violet, grey, orange, pink and white)
Drawers on mauve plastic frame sliding on ball-bearing rails, full-extended with self-closing system; load capacity 45 kg each drawer.
Central closing system for all the drawers with innovative “safety lock” system and numeric disposable breakable red plastic seal – 100 pcs included.
Worktop in ABS moulded plastic, with three sides rim h. 48 mm and frontal anti-drop small rim.
Ergonomic push-handle on three sides with rounded edges
- IV pole entirely in stainless steel AISI304 with 2 hooks, height adjustable
- Plate for defibrillator in stainless steel AISI304, 360° swivel, size adjustable, with methacrylate extendable plate, with fixing straps.
- Complete with cardiac board - space for additional accessories and accessories rails.
- with waste basket (with removable internal bin , capacity ca. 10 liters) or with 2 accessories rails or flat (suitable for various accessories and accessories rails)
Back side with built-in:
- catheters/probes holder and accessories storage space (both with double opening for multiple lengths and removable front plate for easy cleaning);
- Oxygen tank compartment with holding straps, from 3 to 7 liters.
Base in moulded ABS plastic reinforced with a powder coated steel frame, with all around bumpers
4 wheels Ø 150 mm, swivelling, non-marking, anti-thread with double ball-bearing, 2 antistatic and 2 with brakes.
Dim.: see each item
Cart load capacity: 300 kg
If you require a more specific trolley, please contact us for a quote.
Prices are variable.