Care Plan Books
If you looking to improve your skills as a competent and thorough carer, we offer a step by step guide to care planning in care and residential homes. Suitable for both healthcare assistants, managers and senior nurses, it has prompts for the need, goal and support required for each activity of daily living, including a section on end of life care. Examples are given of individual care plans for each activity with a section on what to write in the evaluation and review.
Fits neatly into your pocket too!
What this book covers
- An introduction to care planning with prompts for the need, goal and support required for each activity of daily living
- Explains mental capacity and deprivation of liberty and how and when to asses
- Includes a section on end of life care
- Examples given of care plans for each activity with a section on how to report, evaluate and review
- Also includes a handy Off Duty.