Care Home Training & Education
Healthcare & Care Plan Guides
If you looking to improve your skills as a competent and thorough carer, we offer a step by step guide to care planning in care and residential homes. Suitable for both healthcare assistants, managers and senior nurses, it has prompts for the need, goal and support required for each activity of daily living, including a section on end of life care. Examples are given of individual care plans for each activity with a section on what to write in the evaluation and review.
Items 1 to 12 of 18 total
- Mental Capacity Handbook 21.427 Unit Price: £10.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
- Daily Report Handbook 21.393 Unit Price: £7.50 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
- 21.426 Care Planning Example Booklet Unit Price: £100.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
Mental Capacity Handbook, Daily Reporting Handbook and Care Planning Handbook - Pack of 3
Unit Price: £27.50
Special Price £20.00View > Add to Cart
- GDPR Workbook Unit Price: £12.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
- Care Planning Handbook for Carers and Nurses Unit Price: £10.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
Handbooks for Daily Reporting and Care Planning (Pack of 4)
Unit Price: £35.00
Special Price £25.00View > Add to Cart
- Care Plan and Daily Report Writing Course - 1hr Session Unit Price: £250.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
Care Plan and Daily Report Writing Course - for up to 24 staff (2 hrs)
Unit Price: £500.00
Special Price £300.00View > Add to Cart
- Care Planning Training - 2hr Session Unit Price: £250.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
- Care Plan Documentation - A CD ROM Guide Unit Price: £80.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
- Documentation Guide Book Unit Price: £100.00 £0.00 View > Add to Cart
Literature for Health Care & Care Planning
Having the correct and formal documentation can help improve the efficiency and record keeping for your healthcare establishment. Help keep track of patient visitors for a log and for fire safety purposes.
The care-planning handbook gives examples of care plans and reporting, evaluation and review guidelines, with prompts for the goals and support required. Contact us if you are looking for advice on care planning documentation and literature to help in the running of your care home, hospital or health care institution.
Standex Bespoke Care Plan Documentation
We pride ourselves in being one of the country's leading suppliers of bespoke care documentation to improve efficiency in the workplace and allowing you to spend more time with residents and service users, rather than buried in paperwork! We've crafted unique forms, report sheets, care logs, sleep forms and bespoke printed sheets to carefully help you record your daily observations. But with so many different sheets and forms available, it can be hard to know exactly what you need. Our care planning handbook and documentation guide will take you through the process of filling out each form and can be the perfect accessory for training your care staff and improving care users quality of life.