Care Plan and Daily Report Writing Course
A training course for up to 12 staff to teach how to write robust person centred care plans.
This course will teach staff:
- what a care plan is and the importance of writing them
- how to write a quality comprehensive care plan using appropriate terminology
- what person centred care is and how to write a care plan in a person centred way
- the importance of holistic care planning looking at cognition, psychological, physical, social and end of life needs
- examples of good practice
- examples of bad practice
- how to evaluate care plans to reflect changing needs
- how to write an excellent daily report, with examples of good and bad practice and appropriate terminology
The course is run by your Business Manager who has extensive knowledge of the care planning process. The content has been written by the team at Standex which includes a registered nurse. It will ensure all your staff are evidencing that the care they give is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led in line with the Key Lines of Enquiry.