Data Protection for www.standexsystems.co.uk
Data Privacy Protection
Standex Systems Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website, or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Standex Systems; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Standex Systems may collect, how Standex Systems uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our website, Standex Systems will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your enquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Standex Systems affiliates.
Standex Systems will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities
Communications or Utilisation Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilisation data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilisation data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Web notice & disclaimers
1. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by laws pertaining to the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. The information on this web site has been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about Standex Systems and its subsidiaries. Except where explicitly indicated, nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into contractual obligations.
3. While Standex Systems takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, the information on this web site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. There may be a delay between the occurrence of significant changes in the affairs of Standex Systems and this web site being updated to reflect those changes. Standex Systems is not responsible and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any inaccuracy or any omission of any information contained on this web site.
4. Any information identified as provided by a third party is made available by Standex Systems in good faith, but Standex Systems accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with these parties directly.
5. Standex Systems makes no representations about and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any other web site which you may access through this one.
6. Except as indicated, we own copyright in each page of this web site. No reproduction of any part of this web site may be used for any commercial purpose, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. All rights are reserved.
Standex Systems Ltd 39 Charter gate, Quarry Park Close Moulton Park Ind Estate, Northampton NN3 6QB